WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ENTHUSIASTIC AND TALENTED STYLISTS
Come and join one of the fastest growing hairdressing companies in the UK.
How about session styling backstage at New York Fashion Week?
Joining our Artistic team and doing twice yearly photo shoots for our spring/summer and autumn/winter collections?
The chance to further you're career in whatever direction you want, whether that be education and training, artistic team or salon management.
We have opportunities to work with us on an employed or self-employed basis. Either way, you will be working in a professional, dynamic and fun environment!
Please send us your C.V.
CURRENT SALON JOBS
BROMLEY (KENT) : Stylists ( full time )
Loaf Bromley is looking to recruit a NVQ Level 2/3 qualified stylist for full time positions, a minimum of 5 years salon floor experience is required.
LOAF Hair Bromley Branch
- Chain of 5 salons around the Uk
- Successful expanding business
- 12 years as a company
- High Street location in Bromley, Kent
What we're looking for in a Senior Hairstylist
-Minimum of 5 years qualified experience
- Proven track record of building a clientele (or existing clentele)
- Great customer service skills and team work
- Passion for hair fashion
Senior Stylist Job Description
- Cutting and colouring men, women and children's hair to a high standard
- Providing excellent customer service and building/bringing a clientele
- Recommending the right services, products and treatments for your clients
- Working as part of the LOAF team to further promote the brand
What we can offer you
- A career not just a job
- Competitive Negotiable salary plus commissions
- 33% hair, 15% retail and treatment commission
- Self employed if thats what you prefer
- Further training in ALL areas
- Staff discounts, retail products at trade price, free haircuts/colours
- A fun, friendly and vibrant working enviroment
- Chance to advance within the company as we grow
Job Type: Full-time
Salary : Negotiable, Employed or Self Employed.
T - 07891092385
E - firstname.lastname@example.org